viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

Obama no es musulmán

Más bien es seguidor de Crom XD
"When I tell my cabinet that getting bipartisan support is exactly like the time Conan got Taurus to help him steal Yara's jewel, they need to understand what I mean."

After receiving no reaction from the assembled reporters, Obama added, "Because a giant spider is protecting this chamber full of precious jewels, just like Congress is protecting its…. God, how are you people not seeing this?" (...)

"How am I supposed to effectively lead this nation when [attorney general nominee Eric] Holder has to stop the meeting and ask what the story of Taurus using the black lotus powder to kill the five guard lions has to do with increasing broadband Internet connections nationwide?" Obama said while vigorously rubbing his temples.

Added the president, "For the love of Crom, am I the only one here who wants to keep the U.S. technologically competitive?"
Visto en ADLO!, por supuesto.


PD: Bola extra en ese mismo "periódico": la colegiala japonesa que tiene fantasías eróticas con maduros sudorosos.
"I can't explain it," said Nakajima, dressed in a pleated miniskirt and pure white knee socks. "There's just something about American men who are at least twice my age and nearly three times my body weight that totally drives me wild." Added Nakajima, "They're so hot."
XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cada comentario te da un punto de experiencia. Usa tu recién adquirido poder con sabiduría.